lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

what's your life like these days?

“My life in these days”
                In this moment of my life I am about to finish my7 studies in geography. Only rest a couple of subject and a year that is oriented to my thesis and my practicing. i wish to finish this matter at the less time possible.
                In my personal life I’m very happy with my life actually, I have a few friends (just the needed), my girlfriend is very cute and sweet and a great company, also, my family bring my a great support and we enjoy all the time that we can.
                After the university and the work (that appears sometimes in building, wielding and a several fields of industrial mechanics) I have time for mi hobbies. The first is go to the gym, I like too much the powerlilifting, also I go with mi girlfriend, I like to pass time with my friends too, drink a beer and speak about contingent topics or another things.
                About the perspectives for the next year, I think that should be a very good year, because I will have mi professional study finish. This will let my start to get new objectives to reach of my life about I, mi girlfriend and family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario