sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

bodybuilding (free post)



          
          If there is a topic that call my attention this it would be the bodybuilding. Known as a  discipline that only help to the estetic the certain this is that is much more that it, improve the strength, speed and tenacity of the entire body meanwhile keep your mind Sharp and clear.
So is not only lift a heavy weigth, also you need advanced knowledges in anatomy and “biomecánica” and obviosly the needed in the exercise teory to make correctly yours routine and reach you objective.   
In my personal case it helped to cure a scoliosis that i develop in my puberty, and actualy it help to maintain a healthy body also to keep mi metabolic rate very high, due to this I feel less cold and get cold less. I start old in the bodibuilding, only a four years but i have advance a lot until i start. I learned too much in this year Reading how to perferm of a good way the exercises and practising them in the gym. Of course that i have my favourite ones among all the execises these are;
The squat: crouch down is a very complete move, involve a seventen percent of the musculature of the entire body ( excluding the upper part of the body; chest, arms and shoulder) specially the legs that suffer in the execution of the movement. iF you do well, with appropiate technique you can see how much forcé have yours legs. I have come to lift around to one hundred fifteen kilograms.
Fourteen five angle leg press: similar body movement function that the squat (crouch down) but in a sitting machine, allow to you to lift to much heavy weigth tan the squat, i reach in my best days the two hundred twenty kilograms.
So like the greek, i am a convinced man, “healty mind in a healthy body”

2 comentarios:

  1. I think this topic is very important for people, especially today, where alimetación is more horrible every time I think exercise is the best way to maintain a healthy body ... thanks for your comment in my blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Comboo !!!, good post dude, make exercise is very important for the development of the body, i hope you keep going and never let your routin

    ResponderEliminar